|KeyArts Piano of Houston
Yamaha & Kawai ~ Hardman-Peck
HOW WE SELL OUR PIANOS
4. After sale service 5. Customer Service Package.
- Prices: Most prices include: 1. Standard delivery 2. Bench 3. Warranty
Most prices do not include sales tax.
- Trade-ins: We will allow the best price possible on your current instrument
as determined by inspection and the current market values.
- We give a trade-back allowance on your piano purchase that allows the option to
trade up to the next class of piano i.e. Upright to grand; grand to a larger grand.
The full price of your original purchase applies to the new piano purchase
less: sales tax and transportation on the original purchase, unusual wear and tear
or any significant damage. There is no time limit on this offer.
10% as a credit card charge. Ask.
- We accept all major credit cards. On certain purchases we may allow only
- We will finance through our Acceptance company at very good rates
upon approval of credit.
Print and fill out the appropriate application and mail, fax or bring it with you when you visit KeyArts.
KeyArts Piano of Houston
- CASH: We will give a 1.5% deduction for cash (CURRENCY ONLY)
14703 Sugar Plum Ln, Houston, TX 77062 (Mail address only)
Warehouse/Showroom: 14102 Bay Pointe Ct., Houston, TX 77062 (Appointment)
TEL: 281-488-2055; FAX: +1(281)249-5366